Tuesday, July 20, 2010

weather

We had a power outage from a storm Sunday morning and finally got power last night (Monday), but this is the first time I had a chance to sit down to post anything. This is the first time in my life I have not had power this long, about 36 hours, but the times I have gone camping do not count of course. I cannot say I had fun by any means, but I can say that I did like being able to go out to eat, which is something I do not do a lot. It was hot all those hours and even if I could have had a working fan, I would have been happy. I wondered if there is such a thing as a fan that runs on batteries? If not, I should go on the Shark show and pitch it! I however do not know anything about electronics or business so I can't even make an example to show them! Is there anyone out there that could help? Me and my ideas, I always seem to think of the weirdest things and of course my ideas never go anywhere, but I think what if I could have one big break, I could make millions and my problems would be solved! What a laugh though, to be realistic, it would probably cause more problems with all that money, I would have relatives from Kathmandu!

No comments:

Post a Comment