Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Life Happens When We're Having Fun

Wow, been a while since I blogged.  Busy, busy- The truck broke down, of course, thank goodness it wasn't the same weekend I went to Market Day in Des Moines.  Went to the park to walk and took the dog and when I left there was a dead snake at the entrance, freaked me out but was so glad it was dead.  I love animals but snakes, ? not a fan!  Been afraid to go back though and hopefully it will be gone when I go back.  YUK! 

People cease to amaze me too, how they can be so rude online and wouldn't dream of acting that way in person.  I'm sure you know what I mean, everyone that is online has probably experienced this at one time or another.  Started to play Farmville and those people have been great, but I guess if you aren't, how are you going to get help or gifts?